Deepika Padukone’s outfits in the song Jhak Maar Ke wowed me this morning over breakfast, so went about looking for similar items to create two beautiful look books. I actually wanted to see what all that ‘hand movement’ controversy was about, not that I care much. Uff!! The things people do to get attention. Seriously, apart from the fact that John Abraham looks super cute dancing I didn’t find anything offensive.
Anyhow, when I was not oogling at John, Deepika did grab my attention. I absolutely love all her outfits in the video, very fresh and girly….umm…
All items in the first Look book are below $25!!
Where to Buy:
1. Striped tank Top from Amazon $12.97
2. Red Skirt from Amazon $12.99
3. Bangles from Wetseal $12.50
4. Calvin Klein belt from Bluefly $25
5. Ring from ASOS $14.38
6. Flats from Wetseal $9.99
I didn’t want it all matchy matchy so changed the earrings. Couldn’t get a full length image of this look, so took a screen shot of the video(paused) for the shoes…really bad quality image lolz sorry.
Where to Buy:
1. Dress from ASOS $32.35
2. Earrings from The Trend Boutique $39
3. Metal Bangles from ASOS $17.07
4. Enamel Bangle from The Limited $24.90
5. Jessica Simpson platforms from Victoria’s Secret $69
How cute does John look
(P.S: Tried uploading the video but couldn’t, so its just the pictures)
Photo Credit: Desi Boyz Movie Fan Club, Facebook