We all have our stock of black heels, probably one in every style. But if you do not have a pair of Nude Heels in your shoe closet/rack yet, then girl sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that just won’t do.
The new classic pair of shoes is nude heels. Here are reasons why every fashionista should own a pair or two or three
1. Nude heels will make your legs look longer (there by making you look taller). Yes, that’s the secret girls. This is one reason nude heels look great when paired with a dress/skirt/ even shorts.
2. Nude heels are also very versatile. They go with almost everything, so you don’t have to worry about what to wear it with. Here are some tips on how to wear nude heels:-
- Wear nude heels with a simple black dress to add a modern touch to your outfit.
- Pair nude pumps with a bright dress. This will make your dress standout- all eyes on you darling
- You can wear it with your skinnies or a black/white cigarette pant.
- You can even incorporate it in your work outfit.
- Pair it with a pencil skirt. Pumps and pencil skirts are the perfect combination (you can never go wrong with that).
How to buy the perfect pair of nude heels:-
-While buying nude heels get one that complements your skin tone. Get a shade closest to your skin tone but not the exact shade coz it will just make your feet look weird.
-If you have a darker skin tone then buy one in tan/caramel/chocolate, instead of beige.
1. This is the perfect pair of peeptoe pumps from Macy’s at just Rs. 2928* (*discounted price).
2. I like the sexy cut-out design in this pair of Marc Fisher’s peep-toe pumps. Rs.4900/
3. Nine West’s patent leather peep-toe at Rs. 3864*. The metal plate spices it up.
4. Pleated platform peep toe pumps from BCBGeneration at Rs. 4776*
1. This is by Jessica Simpson at $71.20*. It will look great with bell bottom jeans or even your favorite pair of skinny jeans.
2. This is also by Jessica Simpson at $70.36*.
3. This is from Nine West at $89. I find the peeps very cute
1. This ALDO is on sale at $66.40*. Great for any casual outfit.
2. Another sexy pair from Steve Madden at $62.96*
1. This Enzo Angiolini pump is a steal at just $39.99*
2. Tan pumps from Steve Madden at $49.99*. As mentioned earlier this shade is perfect for those with darker skin tone.
1. Kate Spade camel suede heels at $298. This is the most expensive one in the whole lot I’ve picked but isn’t it sleek!
2. I did pick up a similar one at a much cheaper rate for you. This pair of nude heels cost $59 from rsvp.
All the shoes are below $90!! (except for one).
After reading this if you get inspired to go shop for a pair of nude heels, just another word of advice ….. Please do not wear stockings when you are out shopping for nude heels